Cox Charities is accepting applications for the Cox Scholars program. Scholarships are available to graduating senior who lives in our San Diego County service area, are enrolling to a full-time two or four-year university within the U.S., and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. The average scholarship ranges from $2,500 to $5,000, we will be awarding $80,000 total. Applications are due on February 1.
Cox Charities Scholarship Criteria:
- High school seniors in Southern California who live in a Cox service area
- Enrolling full-time at an accredited two or four-year university within the U.S.
- Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities, community service, or work experience
- Demonstrated financial need
- United States citizens or permanent resident
For more information on eligibility and requirements, visit our Cox Charities website.