Each year the money that is raised is granted to each school to support agreed-upon technology and STEAM programs. The more we are able to raise at EEF events and fund-raising campaigns, the bigger impact we are able to make for the schools each year.
The EastLake Educational Foundation endeavors to ensure that all grant funding accomplishes the greatest amount of good. To that end, grant requests for 2018-2019 took into account the following criteria to receive the greatest consideration.
- Project is in alignment with school and district goals
- Project promotes computer science, coding and STEAM learning for all students
- Project supports student leadership and collaboration to promote innovative, and interdisciplinary learning and skills development overtime
- Project sparks curiosity, engagement and innovative learning
- Program supports future employment growth fields and CTE’s
- Programs that can be continued as students advance
- Projects that “Pay It Forward” by giving back to the community or the EEF
- Project is strategic within the mission, values, and goals of the EEF and school
Support our schools, strengthen our community!
Every dollar raised goes to EastLake Schools.
Study the science of art; Study the art of science. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
– Leonardo da Vinci