“As a resident of EastLake Greens and with a daughter attending and active in EastLake High, I had the privilege of serving on the founding Board of Directors of the EEF in 1996. It is again a great privilege to join the Board of Directors to continue building strong community involvement in our schools through the EEF.”
Natasha develops, teaches, and provides assess to all levels of ESL classes. She has taught high-school subjects and credit recovery; she has been a leader and member of Faculty Advisory Council and Testing Team.
As a Consultant, she has been pivotal in her community outreach and partner development for the inaugural year of Mainly Mozart, has organized volunteer committees, recruited supporting partners, and coordinated private events; For the City of Chula Vista she worked closely with the Communications. Economic Development and Recreation Departments.
As Project Manager for the EastLake Company: she coordinated corporate and public events and activities, including the support of non-profit organizations. She was the liaison for civic and community-based organizations. She also developed and implemented Cycle EastLake in support of EEF (1996-2004). She played a key role in the interior design for the Creekside Park and Clubhouse at The Woods.
- Sweetwater Union High School District, Division of Adult Ed; Certificated Teacher (ESL, ABE, ASE, Social Sciences, Spanish) 2008-present:
- Public Relations/Community Relations/Event Development Consultant: Clients included City of Chula Vista, South Bay Community Services, Mainly Mozart, and The EastLake Company, 2005-2008
- The EastLake Company: Project Manager: Marketing-Communications/PR/Community Relations, 1995-2005
- 1995 – 2007: EEF Board of Directors
- 2009 – 2010: Chula Vista Nature Center (currently, Living Coast Discovery Center) Chula Vista Nature Center Marketing and Finance Committees
- 2008 – Present: Chula Vista Chamber of Commerce-Education Committee: Ex-officio member
- Chula Vista Friends of the Library, EastLake Branch: Founding member
EastLake Little League: Honorary Director