“I believe that no child should lack the fundamental tools and resources needed to obtain a quality education. As a father of twins and member of the Eastlake community serving on the board of the EEF was a clear way to put those beliefs into action.”
Ian is Executive Director Supply of Chain Operations for COX CABLE. His role includes enterprise ownership for all reverse logistics of Cox’s core infrastructure. Prior to that time, he was Director of Supply Chain Operations where he was responsible for Cox’s integration of new products into the supply chain, technical operations including the testing of over 8M devices annually, customer fulfillment, and oversight of Cox Supply Chain third-party logistics providers. Prior to this role, he was the Customer Program Manager where he managed multiple tiers 1 telecommunications programs for Alcatel (now Nokia), Cisco and IBM, as well as tier 2 and 3 start-up companies, resulting in over $15MM annual revenue.
- 2015 – Present: Cox Communications – Executive Director Supply Chain Operations
- 2011 – 2015: Cox Communications – Director Supply Chain Operations
- 2007 – 2011: Cox Communications – Project Manager
- 2000 – 2007: Continuous Computing – Customer Program Manager
- Thurgood Marshall Site Council