The EEF was founded by the EastLake Development Company, concerned parents and educators who realized that technology would continue to expand and evolve. The EEF provides resources to public schools in order to keep up with the changes that technology has had and will continue to have on teaching, learning, and how we live our life.
The goal to support technology and STEAM programs has never been more relevant than it is today and remains our top priority.
To support the highest quality educational opportunities in the public schools by funding technology needs and STEAM learning to prepare all children for the 21st Century technology-driven world.
To fully realize well-funded, community supported public schools that prepare students for lifelong success in the 21st Century technology and innovation driven economy.
- We believe that a strong, well-funded public school system is important for student success and a strong community.
- We believe all kids need computer science and STEAM learning. That coding and computer science will continue to expand and be an even greater part of how we live our lives in the future. Our vision is that kids are prepared for opportunities that await them.
- We believe that access to technology and STEAM programs are essential for students to be prepared for 21st Century workforce.
- We believe that the lack of access to technology is a social justice issue that limits the potential of students and therefore, limits their community.
At the EEF we are:
- Committed to maximizing our contribution to schools through partnerships, sound governance, and a dedicated volunteer board of directors.
- Innovative, collaborative, and seek to partner with parents, neighbors, the education community, non-profit organizations, foundations, government organizations and the business community to ensure the success of EastLake Schools.
Support our schools, strengthen our community!
Every dollar raised goes to EastLake Schools.
Study the science of art; Study the art of science. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
– Leonardo da Vinci